Remote Learning for Students
A Message from our Principal Mr. Dominick D'Angelo:
Pledge of Allegiance:
- Google Classroom: https://classroom.google.com/u/0/h
- Google Hangouts: https://hangouts.google.com/
- Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/
- Remote Learning Portal: https://idpcloud.nycenet.edu/usc/
- IPAD with WIFI
- School Laptop
Google Classroom is used as an educational tool and will be used strictly for educational purposes. Guidelines for using Google Classroom are as follows:
- Students must sign in, each day, Monday through Friday onto their grade level Google classroom fill out the attendance form to be marked present for the school day.
- They will then head to each classroom to check their assignments that are due for that day.
- To receive an engagement grade in a class you will need to submit your assignments for each class that are due that day.
- You must press “submit”/”turn in”/”mark as done” for each assignment after you complete it.
- Students will exhibit a positive attitude toward using technology that supports collaboration, learning, and productivity
- Do not post any inappropriate comments, links, or images
- Students will be required to use appropriate grammar instead of texting language.
- The site will be used to discuss school-related content only
- Be responsible for your own actions
- Say something meaningful to the topic and questions
- Show respect to others online
- Grading Policy- grades will be posted on pupil path
Remember: Everything you post in the google classroom is permanent, even if you delete it off the stream. All comments can be viewed by the Principal, Assistant Principals, Deans and Parents. Thank you.
Google Classroom Classes for Remote Learning
- Mandated Classes
- **Grade Level Classroom-Attendance
- ELA (4 posts in a week)
- MATH (4 posts in a week)
- SCIENCE (4 posts in a week)
- SOCIAL STUDIES (4 posts a week)
- MINOR (1 post a week)
- PHYSICAL EDUCATION (1 post a week)
- MAGNET (4 post a week)
- Extra Classes
- GUIDANCE COUNSELOR/SOCIAL EMOTIONAL
- LUNCH GROUPS
School Wide Attendance
We will have a uniform grading policy for all classes. Grades will be still be inputted on pupil path.
ENGAGEMENT: You submit all your work, your participation in google conversations, and you ask/answer questions.
ASSESSMENTS: All assessments.
Ex: Exit Tickets, Lesson Quizzes, Tests, etc.
ASSIGNMENTS: This is where your grades for all your assignments will go.
They can contact our Academic Dean Ms. Karan at email@example.com.
Here is a suggested schedule for students. Teachers are available from 8-2:20.
BREAKFAST/STRETCH & GET READY TO BEGIN TO WORK.
***Students should be logging into their grade level classrooms and filling out the attendance form to be marked present for school.
9AM 5 MINUTE FIESTA WORKOUT EVERYDAY MONDAY-FRIDAY
|9:00am-11:00am||COMPLETE CLASSWORK ON GOOGLE CLASSROOM|
COMPLETE CLASSWORK ON GOOGLE CLASSROOM
12PM 5 MINUTE DANCE FIESTA WITH BRIDG-IT