When and How to OPT In to Blended Learning(in person learning)
- Beginning this Wednesday, March 24, you can visit the Learning Preference Survey
at https://www.nycenet.edu/surveys/learningpreference to select blended learning for your child.
- Families can also call 311.
- You can change to blended learning until FRIDAY APRIL 9.
- IF YOU ARE ALREADY BLENDED YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO THIS AGAIN.
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO STAY REMOTE YOU DO NOT NEED TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY.
When Your Student Can Return to the School Building
- Students in district 3-K, Pre-K, and grades K-5, including students in District 75, who opt into
blended learning during this opt-in window will return to buildings in April.
- Students in grades 6-12 who opt into blended learning during this opt-in window will return at a later date, and we will communicate more details as soon as possible.
Updates will be posted at https://www.schools.nyc.gov/coronavirus.Requirements for Returning to the School Building
- Please note that if you select blended learning for your child, you must submit the consent form for random
COVID-19 testing by the first day your child begins in-person learning. You can submit your consent for testing one of two ways:
- Through your New York City Schools Account (NYCSA) under ‘Manage Account’, or
- Complete and sign the consent form available here and bring it to your child’s school on the first day they
are back in the school building.