*Myschools.nyc is the website you will be using to register for the SHSAT exam and to submit your application for high school.
On 10/7, students who do not have access to MySchools.nyc will be receiving Welcome Letters with creation codes. ONLY students who do not have an existing account will receive the Welcome Letter. If your child did not receive a Welcome Letter, this means there is already an existing account created for your child. If you do not recall the account used to setup your account please email Shakeya Stephenson at [email protected].
Registration for the SHSAT is open NOW If you are interested in attending the following schools, you must register for the SHSAT (www.myschools.nyc) by November 4th:
- The Bronx High School of Science
- The Brooklyn Latin School
- Brooklyn Technical High School
- High School for Mathematics, Science and Engineering at City College of New York
- High School of American Studies at Lehman College
- Queens High School for the Sciences at York College
- Staten Island Technical High School
- Stuyvesant High School
- *The SHSAT exam will be on Thursday, November 17th.
- Please view the attached SHSAT Practice Exam.
On the following dates, HS Enrollment will be hosting virtual information sessions regarding HS admissions for students/families. All 8thgrade students must attend one of the dates below. Details on how to join is attached.
Upcoming virtual information session:
- 10/11: 6:00pm-7:00pm Interpretation also available in Haitian Creole, Chinese-Mandarin and Russian
- 10/13:6:00pm-7:00pm Interpretation also available in Spanish, Arabic and Bengali
- 10/ 18: 3:00pm-4:00pm Interpretation also available in French, Korean and Urdu
Open House/Tours: To be informed of upcoming events, please log in to MySchools.nyc and select the ‘Upcoming Events’ tab. Along the side, please select ‘High School’ under the admissions process tab for a list of all posted Open House/Tour dates. If you do not see a school listed, please visit the individual High School website directly. You may need to contact a representative from the high school to get answers to specific questions.