After each report card, students who are eligible can receive an honor roll merit based off specific criteria listed below:
- GOLD- Students must earn a 90 in all subject areas and their overall average must be 95% or higher.
- SILVER- Students must earn an 85 in all subject areas and their overall average must be 90% or higher.
- BRONZE- Students must earn an 80 in all subject areas and their overall average must be 85% or higher.
End of School Year Awards:
- Perfect Attendance: You must maintain perfect attendance all school year and will be recognized and receive a distinguished award.
- Archon: an award that is based on service. Teachers nominate students who have been exceptionally helpful to teachers and students.
- Arista: is an award based on merit. In order to receive the Arista award at the end of the school year, students must earn Gold Honor Roll each marking period.
Awards Ceremonies take place at the end of the school year. Dates to be announced.
**Due to remote learning, awards will be determined using only the first three quarters of grades this year.
Have any questions about awards please contact Ms. Krista at firstname.lastname@example.org